Sunday, March 29, 2009

Soon, she'll be plump enough to eat for dinner!


This is Señorita Pickles. She may love food more than I do.


My little black moleskin book of recipes is officially too disorganized and too full to use. So instead of letting another little black book overflow with recipes, I decided to blog here about all the recipes I've tried! Just so you guys know, these recipes (and photos!) are not, for the most part, val- originals, just val- tweaked. But these will be recipes that I've tried and worked. Maybe at some point, I'll also play food critic and review some restaurants . And maybe at some point, I'll post random articles about food. But for now, it's just recipes (hopefully recipes you guys enjoy as well!).

Anyway, happy cooking (and eating) everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment